Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hey, Did You Know?

   Did you know that if you visit my Kickstarter campaign, that you can not only read all about what I am trying to do, you can read the updates I post along with photographs?
   I even posted a short video of a hummingbird visiting my Fuchsia boliviana!
   Without funds from a Kickstarter campaign, I am not going to be able to do this.

   And did you know that you don't have to fulfill your pledge until the 30 days are up on October the 6th?  If I don't get all $15,000 in pledges (I have a budget listed there to detail what I need) then NO ONE has to fulfill any of their pledges.

  Please!  Even if you cannot even pledge $5 or $10 yourself, can you help me by spreading the word?
  Here is a link to the Kickstarter campaign:  Kickstarter Pedricks Corner Project

  And here are two little California Arboreal Salamanders who shall be encouraged to stay because they will eat snail and slug eggs!


No comments: