Sunday, November 22, 2020

Christmas and Holidays Sale! 40% Off All Lavender Pendants

I had a wonderful time creating all of these handmade lavender filled pendants from the lavender I grew, but since they are a unique item, they are not something that has sold well on the internet.  Internet sales are driven by what people are searching for.  

And they don't search for what they do not know exists.

Each one of these is filled with dried lavender flowers woven into these tiny baskets with double-sided satin ribbon.  There are about ten of them which I made in multiplies of five, but most of them are each one of a kind.  They can be worn as pendants, hung in a window, or like the one I made for myself, hung in your car.

If  you visit my Etsy shop, you will see that all of the individual ones are on sale.

If you would like to stock your brick and mortar shop with a few of these for the holidays, then I have a listing there that gives you 55% off for sets of 5 of your choosing.  Write me via Etsy if you are interested because there are some listings I would need to renew if you want to see them all.

Last but not least, some people who've purchased some of my Wholesale Gift Sets know that they get a surprise in their package!  A free one of my bookmarks made the same way as the pendants, or sometimes even a pendant.

Please help me move these guys, if they are not up your alley, then maybe you know someone who would like them.  The lavender inside will last for many years.  I even seen a photo of a lavender wand with the caption that it still smelled like lavender after 40 years!






No comments: