Sunday, February 17, 2019

Introducing Planting Mix Supplies and Blank Plant Labels

I am getting into the swing of things and looking forward to all kinds of floral and vegetable seed coming up soon!  All of the items I have listed in my Etsy shop will also be added to an entirely redesigned website I've been working on this winter.

To get the ball rolling, I will be offering small flowering plants first.  Such as viola's, primrose, labelia, godetias, zinnias, etc.  While the fuchsia cuttings root and grow large enough to survive shipping.

Meanwhile, I have begun offering blank white plastic plant labels in sets of 20 for $5.00 a set and free shipping:

Blank White Plant Labels


And today I listed One Pound Cleaned and Sifted Sand for $10 and free shipping.  This amount is perfect if you just need a little bit to cover the soil in a house plant or for starting fine seed that must be sprouted on a moist surface.  It can also be used to create your own soil mixes for the specific needs of your plants, cuttings, or seedlings:


Tomorrow I will be adding perlite, vermiculite, and peat moss in quart bags.
Thanks!


No comments: