Monday, July 31, 2017

Michael's Fuchsias Galore & Exotic Begonias

I just added Michael's complete inventory to three new web pages for him onto my main website:
PedricksCorner
Which I have been working on as fast as I can!
Here are Michael's new pages, and I sincerely hope you take a look.  His main page includes a link to the website of the location of his nursery inside Alladins Nursery & Gift Shop on Freedom Blvd in Santa Cruz County.
Michael's Fuchsias Galore

Michael will be retiring in mid September and it is my goal to help him sell his entire inventory!  As well as raise the funds to purchase as much of it myself as I can so I can continue in his foot steps in the same location.

How exciting is that!?  Of course I will be growing hanging basket fuchsias now besides the uprights I love so much.  But if I can buy at least one each of his inventory, then I should have almost 800 varieties available going into 2018.  Most of all though, I will finally have a location which is open to the public!

Today I am going to begin photographing his inventory and if you check the website on a regular basis, you will see the photos of all the varieties as I add them.  Including the begonias.

I confess that I have always wanted to collect and grow the cane begonias.  Many of which can grow much taller than I am and are stunning when they are in bloom.  Wouldn't you like to see those?

Well then, please help us both out and it will indeed happen.  Thank-you so much!!

Here is White Wonder, a vigorous upright fuchsia.  Looking forward to making my dream of showing people again, how big upright fuchsias can be.


No comments: