Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Convention 2004

'Convention 2004' would look allot better had I not transplanted it right before our summer heat wave. I should have waited until it was bigger and the heat wave had passed. So this is another example of a fuchsia which was not performing well, but it is my fault, not the fuchsias. Fortunately, it did bloom though, and I was able to snap this photo. It has improved remarkably since then, with the shorter cooler days. Once I have posted a sample photo for each fuchsia in the collection, I will begin the sequence again, but with all of them as bushes, not just close ups of the flowers. So you can look forward to a photo of a much bigger, more robust bush of these beautiful double blossoms. Of course, if you can't wait for that, you can always visit the website where I have posted photos of every fuchsia which has gotten big enough to be called a bush ;-). This one isn't there yet, but I have high hopes for it.

No comments: