Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Morning

And this morning I took this photo. It is like a present being ever so slowly unwrapped!

This is my beautiful Plumbago stock plant. Everyone who drives by and sees it, just loves it. It is a bit blurry, but it would be impossible to retake the photo now.
This is it on the inside of the fence. And it is all that is left. Because this morning my landlord destroyed everything you saw in the photo above. Just because he knows he can. Someone made him angry so he came down the street and just hacked it all down......
Yes, I am looking for another place. My stock plants are not safe here. When he isn't hacking away, he is spraying herbicide on everything he doesn't recognize. Needless to say, his knowledge is limited. Even sage and thyme aren't safe here. No, he doesn't want me to point out what is not a weed!




No comments: