Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas! Winter in Pedrick's Corner

January 2008

For perspective, look for the 2nd black pipe running down the slope.
November 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This is a short one, with a recent of photo of the nursery. Not much, I know, but it is a beginning. The first one is from before I started to move everything to it's new location. Would you believe most of my fuchsia's are still in bloom? Yes, they are, despite the freezing weather
And speaking of freezing weather, everyone who enjoyed my bumper crop of cherries last year can look forward to another one because cherries actually must have some time freezing in the winter in order to produce well.

Now I have to get back to making homemade tamales to give as Christmas presents!





No comments: