Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Learning Curve

Yes, it has been a while since I've worked on this! I just learned to add a new gadget that will let me list my favorite websites.
Listing the first two involves alterior motives! Daves Garden is where I list the products currently available from "Pedrick's Corner." The Cross Stitchers Club is one I just joined so I could get free patterns to use on the measuring charts I am making for friends and family.
To get the free patterns, I have to earn points. Like the pattern I just downloaded for 10 points. And I earned the 10 points just by adding them to my favorites on my web browser. Now that I have added them to my blog, I will get another 30-50 points, I forget how much.
And I will get even more points if anyone I know joins....... But only if you love to cross stitch as much as I do!! Or you see a pattern you think I should embroider for you!

No comments: