Monday, July 24, 2017

New PayPal Button On The Site!

    Yes, finally, after years of working to get back to having fuchsias for sale and keeping the collection of uprights alive for this day, today I put the PayPal button for direct sales from the website back up for F. boliviana.
    How else am I ever going to afford to buy a new ice-cream machine so I can make fuchsia berry ice-cream!?  I have been cooking them into a yummy syrup for weeks now and putting it onto vanilla ice-cream and even pancakes.  But I have been wanting to make ice-cream with the berries since forever.

     I have also noticed that the berries of Fanfare are huge and a beautiful pink color, so I cannot wait to try them.  But first I need to harvest them for seed and grow them, as this vigorous upright fuchsia not only has beautiful long tubular flowers, it appears to be very mite resistant.  A winner in my book!

Here are my pancakes!


And here is Fanfare



No comments: